My Feeling About Corona Virus

My feeling about corona virus
corona virus has become a world pandemic. it made everyone panic. their fear makes the world helpless to face it, but fortunately we have people who can deal with him, namely medical workers who are willing to always protect us from the dangers of the virus. I was sad to see the astounding situation at the moment. I was sad because I was forced to see the reality that was so tragic and scary. That fact is the number of victims who died from the corona virus. Everyone has someone they care about and one of them has to leave their loved one or be left behind by someone who loves him. I'm really sad about this reality. when will this suffering end? everyone is clearly not strong enough to live in these conditions and must survive above the danger of their lives. May God give the best for us and everyone.

Komentar

Postingan Populer