Write a short narrative story about your experience

I love my family as much as I love myself. I really care and I'm afraid of losing them. the sacrifice I've ever made for them is that I have to use my time to study to make them happy and from the past until now for the future. I know it's not a dramatic sacrifice but I really want to make them happy. They are people who have made many sacrifices for me and moreover they are experienced people. I thought maybe it was time for me to repay their services. I don't want their sacrifice for me to be in vain. Therefore, I'm sure they can make them happy. When it comes to sacrifice for friends, I never do it because I live my way and I have to be serious about my struggle. I can help those who are struggling, but I think there is no need to bother making sacrifices for them because the sacrifice for others who are not you is too much. So I never make sacrifices to my friends.

Komentar

Postingan Populer