STORY OF MY HOOLIDAY

Story of My Holiday

This is the one and only best room 

      Year-end holidays are the best holidays for me. At the end of 2019, many people celebrated with their families. Those who are non-Muslims celebrate Christmas with great happiness and those who are Muslims naturally use their vacation time to do the things they enjoy. People have always thought that vacation without leaving the house will feel empty because going to a place while on vacation is a must-do while. But in my opinion, a vacation at home can also be fun. Want to know what kind of pleasure I feel? Read it casually and stay awesome.

This my beloved bed 
   Vacation later this year I stayed at home.  Everyone rushed out of the house to celebrate the new year, blowing trumpets, holding hands with their partners while enjoying the beautiful fireworks scattered on the ceiling of this beloved Indonesian capital.  But I am different from them. I just enjoy the comfort of sleeping in a cool room and accompanied by television that is on. I enjoy it and it never hurts me to do that. Everyone loves their beds. The bed is the best place for us to rest in peace and comfort. Besides that everyone also loves their sleep time, especially adults because they cannot have much time to sleep. They have grown up and it's time they worked hard to achieve a better life.  
I am sure they will miss their childhood. 

This is my Laptop 
   Besides that, I also enjoy my vacation by playing my computer at home. You know computers are also best friends besides television. When I get bored I open Youtube and watch some interesting videos. Besides that, I also play games like Fortnite, Point Blank, Grand Theft Auto 5, and many more.  Smartphones are also the best. Teenagers today are very close to their smartphones. They use smartphones to make things easier for their lives. Smartphones also have game applications that you can install first. therefore smartphones feel good. 



     Vacation does not mean vacation. For me, a vacation is also a great time to study. Every evening and night I set aside my time to study. I need knowledge for my use in the future and now is an opportunity to realize my ambition to become a teacher. That's my story at the end of the holidays in 2019. Lots of fun things happen and it will become a memorable one. I hope my friends enjoy my story. If there is a wrong word, please forgive. Thank you for your time and see you later. 2019 was one of the best years of my life.

Komentar

Postingan Populer